The project manager's role is to carry out a project and coordinate a multidisciplinary project team. He ensures the technical and contractual management of the projects and, according to his level of confidence, the management of the relationship with the customer. He participates in planning, organizing, executing, controlling and evaluating projects from start to finish.
The following list summarizes the tasks associated with this position:
- Define needs, in collaboration with the client;
- Lead the project meetings;
- Assemble a team, in collaboration with your director, according to the needs of the project;
- Communicate the details of the project to the team;
- Ensure the management and coordination of the elements provided by his team;
- Deliver functional projects, while respecting performance, budgets and deadlines;
- Act as a technical reference for the project team;
- Find internal or external technical resources to supplement the team's knowledge;
- Follow the progress of your projects to ensure that the schedule and the budget are respected;
- Participates in sales efforts with your customers (preparation of proposals, customer service);
- Perform any other related tasks related to this description.
We are looking for a motivated candidate who wants to play an important role in our team. You will have to show creativity to find functional solutions. We want a candidate that has a passion for learning new technologies.
We are looking for an engineer with proven experience as a project manager in a technical field. For this position, a minimum of eight years relevant experience is required.
The chosen candidate will have the following knowledge:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or equivalent experience;
- Knowledge of automation and the manufacturing environment;
- Have leadership, judgment, rigor and good work organization;
- Ability to build relationships and show good interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills;
- Knowledge of various industries - an advantage;
- Driver’s license, a car and a valid passport;
- Advanced French and English, both written and spoken.
Note: The use of the masculine in the text is for the sole purpose of lightening the content.
- Flexible work schedules that favour a work-life balance
- An exceptional work space
- A training center
- A whole week of personal days
- Group health insurance
- Virtual clinic
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAP)
- Ten statutory days
- Paid professional development courses
- Group RRSP, where PCI matches your contributions
- Free espresso, cappuccino or filtered coffee at our awesome coffee bar
- PCI sports team
- Social activities that include the legendary Friday happy hour and events that welcome spouses