At PCI, we have a department that specializes in manufacturing execution systems (MES) and industrial software solutions. Whether it’s enterprise resource planning (ERP), MES or SCADA, our team can handle a plant’s software programming needs.
MES facilitates the generation and standardization of key performance indicators (KPI) in real time. That means that in addition to managing the production, this solution offers an increased visibility on your production. The overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) (efficiency, downtime and quality of the finished product) makes it simple to take initiatives that will lead to continuous improvements.
Data from MES can be circulated via web reports and redesigned in hypercube format (decisional software).
Consult the project sheets of our achievements in this area of expertise:
98% of companies investing in digital factories expect to increase efficiency with digital technologies like integrated MES, predictive maintenance or augmented reality solutions.
(Source: Digital factories 2020 : Shaping the future of manufacturing. By PWC.)
- Production oversight that will increase efficiency, reduce downtime and improve quality.
- Standardized performance indicators that promote continuous improvement between work sites and/or production lines.
- Improved efficiency and throughput
- These tools are useful in making production-line comparisons. They also facilitate the evaluation of different plants.
- Custom software development: Personalized SCADA, flexible platform courtesy of web clients.
Some of our sectors of activity
Replaces binders and notepads with custom applications
Truck tracking - Custom software applications designed to centralize information and update local operator displays in real time.
Communication management between software layers (ERP, PLC, SCADA…) to centralize information and generate attractive displays and accurate reports.
Creation of a project management and employee time-management system.
Direct communication with line equipment, which facilitates accurate production monitoring and informed decision making.