The MES programmer is responsible for programming business logic in MES software according to the directives of the client and the project manager. According to his experience, he participates in the design of logic, project documentation and training plans for the client.
We offer you a position where you will have the opportunity to grow as you gain experience, according to your aspirations. We've been serving our customers for several years, some since the very beggining in 2001. This is also the kind of long-term relationship we're looking with our employees.
The following list summarizes the tasks associated with the position.
- Participation in the development of business logic ;
- Programming of MES software ;
- Integration of other systems using different middleware (ERP, WES, AGV) ;
- Testing of programs before deployment with the customer ;
- Deployment of the solution for the customer ;
- Training of operators or technicians ;
- Drafting technical documentation ;
- Server management ;
- Support to operations after deployment.
For this position, a relevant experience of 3 to 5 years is required.
The chosen candidate must have the following knowledge :
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, automated production, software or relevant experience ;
- Programming experience (SQL, CSharp, Workfow, etc.) ;
- Knowledge of the GE Suite, Wonderware - an asset ;
- Experience in the manufacturing field ;
- Knowledge of systems used in the manufacturing sector - an asset ;
- Knowledge of a software development method (Agile) - an asset ;
- Good interpersonal communication skills ;
- Driver’s license, a car and a valid passport ;
- Bilingualism (French and English).
Note: The use of the masculine in the text is for the sole purpose of lightening the content.
- Flexible work schedules that favour a work-life balance
- An exceptional work space
- A training center
- A whole week of personal days
- Group health insurance
- Virtual clinic
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAP)
- Ten statutory days
- Paid professional development courses
- Group RRSP, where PCI matches your contributions
- Free espresso, cappuccino or filtered coffee at our awesome coffee bar
- PCI sports team
- Initiatives to obtain the bikesympathetic certification
- Social activities that include the legendary Friday happy hour and events that welcome spouses