We are integrators of automated systems with over 70 employees working in the fields of industrial controls, robotics and Industry 4.0 solutions. Founded in 2001, our customer base has proven to be loyal and is constantly growing. Our customer base spans various fields, such as pharmaceutical, food and dairy, cement, tires and more.
The person in this position is responsible for enhancing the visibility of the company. He coordinates the deployment of marketing strategies through digital media, events and other communication channels. He assists the manager in all tasks.
The marketing coordinator has the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring the respect for the PCI trademark (branding);
- Create and update the various communication and marketing tools (brochures, printed and digital content) and ensure the translation of the content;
- Creation of engaging digital multimedia content, including writing, coordination, development of photo, video and graphic design content in accordance with brand guidelines;
- Update of the website;
- Management and planning of social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube);
- Evaluation of statistics from Google Analytics and social networks;
- Assist sales and engineering to write, produce and review content for presentation materials, visual aids, audiovisual and multimedia content, corporate and sales presentations, etc. ;
- Coordinate all the activities of the Social Club (inventory, budget, monthly meeting, etc.);
- Organization of internal events and planning of dedicated employee services to ensure team cohesion while respecting the corporate culture (HR marketing);
- Collaborate closely with external partners (advertising and web agency, printers, suppliers of promotional items, etc.);
- Participate in the organization and ensure a presence at corporate activities (REAI golf tournament, etc.);
- Participate in the organization and ensure a presence in face-to-face or virtual commercial activities;
- Meet with people or interest groups and represent the company at these activities;
- Be on the lookout and proactive in identifying and implementing events likely to promote PCI;
- Ensure the cohesion of the organization's messages by adapting it to the target clientele;
- Monitor trends and best practices in their field of activity and the initiatives of competitors;
- Work closely and transversally with other departments;
- Perform any other related tasks related to this description.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication or equivalent training with relevant experience;
- Knowledge of the Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook);
- Knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics;
- Knowledge of video or photo editing tools (Adobe: Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Canva);
- Advanced written and spoken French and English.
- Excellent writing skills;
- Be a good communicator, know how to work in a team and collaborate;
- Mobility and availability to participate in certain interest group meetings;
- Judgment and analytical skills;
- Sense of organization and planning of priorities;
- Attention to detail and aesthetics;
- Ability to manage multiple files at once and meet deadlines.
Note: The use of the masculine in the text is for the sole purpose of lightening the content.
- Flexible work schedules that favour a work-life balance
- An exceptional work space
- A training center
- A whole week of personal days
- Group health insurance
- Virtual clinic
- Employee and Family Assistance Programs (EFAP)
- Ten statutory days
- Paid professional development courses
- Group RRSP, where PCI matches your contributions
- Free espresso, cappuccino or filtered coffee at our awesome coffee bar
- PCI sports team
- Social activities that include the legendary Friday happy hour and events that welcome spouses