Automation Engineer | Expert in System Platform
We are integrators of automated systems with over 70 employees working in the fields of industrial controls, robotics and Industry 4.0 solutions. Founded in 2001, our customer base has proven to be loyal and is constantly growing. Our customer base spans various fields, such as pharmaceutical, food and dairy, cement, tires and more.
The following list summarizes the tasks associated with this position:
• Discussion with the project manager and the client to define the needs;
• Selection of control equipment appropriate to the project needs;
• Preparation of a control architecture, master parts lists and PLC input / output lists;
• Programming of PLCs, HMIs and SCADA;
• Communication with other members of the team, internal and external;
• Program testing before start-up at the customer’s site;
• Testing of control panels at the manufacturer’s shop;
• Supervision of the control system installation at the customer’s site;
• Start-up of the control system at the plant;
• Training of the customer’s operators or technicians;
• Possibility of undertaking project management duties if the candidate shows potential and interest;
• Production support after start-up.
We offer you a position where you will have the opportunity to grow as you gain experience, according to your aspirations. We've been serving our customers for many years, some since the very beginning in 2001, it's also the kind of long-term relationship we're looking for with our employees.
The chosen candidate will have the following knowledge:
• 5 years of experience in System Platform AVEVA
• PLC programming;
• Knowledge of Siemens PLCs - an advantage;
• Knowledge of Schneider PLCs - an advantage;
• Good knowledge of industrial control systems;
• Detailed design experience or as a draftsman - an advantage;
• Knowledge of machine safety methods and standards - an advantage;
• Knowledge of other SCADA software - an advantage;
• Knowledge of various industries - an advantage;
• French and functional English.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Note: The masculine gender is used to make the text more readable.
- Flexible work schedules that favour a work-life balance
- An exceptional work space
- A training center
- A whole week of personal days
- Group health insurance
- Ten statutory days
- Paid professional development courses
- Group RRSP, where PCI matches your contributions
- Free espresso, cappuccino or filtered coffee at our awesome coffee bar
- PCI sports team
- Social activities that include the legendary Friday happy hour and events that welcome spouses